Texas Workforce Commission

  • Friday, July 26, 2013 9:01 AM
    Message # 1352201
    Deleted user
    I have a client who has been served with a judgment from the TWC. He believes it is in error and should have been given to his father, whose name is very similar to his. They were in business together but my client was a W-2 salaried sales employee only with no financial say so, no hiring, firing or company duties. He needs a lawyer who can help in this situation and time is of the essence. I have not worked with a TWC case before and wonder if any of you could put me on the trail of a good attorney who could help my client. He has lost the judgment paperwork and I have been able to get that for him, but I do not know a lawyer in this field to continue with his case. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and I thank you all for you suggestions as soon as possible.
  • Friday, August 02, 2013 11:37 AM
    Reply # 1357032 on 1352201
    Deleted user
    I would suggest contacting the Law Offices of Manuel Gonzales.  His office deals primarily with TWCC and DWC claims.  The number is 713-664-3600
  • Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:50 AM
    Reply # 1357536 on 1352201
    Deleted user
    Thank you for suggestion. I will pass it on.


Houston Paralegal Association

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software